ChargePoint Express 250 CPE250
ChargePoint Express 250 is engineered to fast charge current and next-generation electric cars, buses and trucks. Each station is equipped with two Power Modules that deliver up to 62.5 kW to a vehicle. The station supports legacy and future battery packs from 200V to 1,000V. High-efficiency power conversion (more than 96% efficiency) reduces electricity costs and wasted energy.
- Speed: 62.5kW stations charge at a maximum rate of 250 RPH (miles of Range Per Hour).
- Driver friendly: Large format 20” LED displays station status from a distance, 10” LCD touchscreen for driver interaction and updated car charging status, instructional videos and more. Swing arms make it easy to reach vehicle charging ports in any location while keeping them off the ground. Area lighting improves safety at night.
- Connectors: Universal compatibility ensures any EV with fast charging capabilities can be accommodated with open standard connectors: CHAdeMO, CCS1 (SAE J1772™ Combo), CCS2 (IEC 61851-23).
- Form Factor: Exceptional charging capacity in a slim package provides ample installation flexibility.
- Serviceability: Modular components are designed to be field installable without any specialized tools or expertise.
- Low Maintenance Costs: Minimal moving parts and liquid cooling technology increase reliability and minimize ongoing maintenance.
- High Availability: ChargePoint support monitors stations and power modules remotely 24×7. Intelligent diagnostics and machine learning techniques predictively prevent failures and ensure stations are always available for drivers.
Installation consultation, network tokens, extended warranties and other accessories are available. Additional fees could apply. Please contact us to discuss.
|Dimensions||28 × 48 × 88 in|
Nissan, Chevrolet, BMW, Ford, Tesla, Other
Level 3 (480V)
1 to 5 Year Plans Available