Smart Charge Installations
Design And Control Your Smart City
Our municipality-focused EV charging team knows what it takes to help you address your challenges and accelerate your mission. We help you ask the right questions.
- How will your community improve air quality and reduce CO2 emissions?
- Which fleet vehicles are ready for electrification now and into the future?
- How do we design and set up our EV charging station infrastructure to maximize our ROI?
- Where can we create high-paying technical jobs and increase economic development?
- What tools will be available to urban planning officials for electrifying transportation?
- How can we maintain competitiveness with other cities and learn from their trials?
- What about efforts to attract sustainable-minded tourists and citizens?
- Who can we trust to help us deliver value?
The Smart Charge Advantage
Our team delivers customizable solutions based on your individual municipality needs. We recognize that not all cities are built similarly and most look at the world in dramatically different ways. Whether you are a small or large city, we have a solution for you.
- Infrastructure consulting with utility planners
- System design with engineers & technicians
- Full-scale system installation
- EVSE device sales & support
- Preventative maintenance
- Non-routine and emergency services calls
We have a fit for your city whether it is a full-service contract with first right of refusal or a piecemeal contract that adds value incrementally. We’re here for you, so call us today!
Innovation Is Our Game
Our municipality team works diligently to ensure that we are providing your city with not just the best value today, but also well into the future. We are constantly expanding our supply chain to include the following solutions. It is not an exhaustive list:
- Wireless charging technology
- Mobile EV charging systems
- Fleet truck EV systems
- Solar system design and installation
- Battery storage systems design and installation
A Few of Our Valued Clients
We are happy and honored to serve the City of Austin and the City of Pflugerville for all of their public EV charging station infrastructure needs.