Does Your Electric Car Charging Station Need Repair? We’re Here To Help!
We Service Electric Car Charging Stations In These Locations
Have a broken electric car charger or need service? We have electric car charging station service technicians in Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Newark, New Orleans, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Raleigh, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Tampa and Washington DC. Call our service team at (512) 546-6644 and we’ll quickly dispatch a technician to repair your electric car charging station.
Home Charging Station Repair
Is your electric car charging station not working? We can help. Call our service team at (512) 546-6644 and we’ll diagnose and repair your electric car charging station. We install and service thousands of chargers by Tesla, ChargePoint, Blink, JuiceBox, Wallbox, Clipper Creek and more.
Commercial Charging Station Repair
Having trouble with your car charger at a business, condo, apartment complex or office building? We install, service and repair charging station systems across the country. We can diagnose, dispatch and repair your broken electric car charger so your customers can get back to powering up.
If You Can’t Charge, You Can’t Drive!
You don’t have time for a broken EV charging station. Smart Charge America keeps a 98% uptime on managed chargers all over the country! Since 2007, our professional service team has worked to keep home, commercial and fleet chargers across the country up and running.
Common Reasons That Your EV Charging Station Is Broken
The software or networking in your electric car charger could be the problem. Cellular or WiFi enabled chargers may be interrupted by poor connectivity or software updates. For commercial chargers, customers sometimes fail to pay their annual networking plans or the cellular signal providing the data connectivity to the unit has been interrupted, producing low signal strength or discontinued connection.
A lot goes on inside an electric car charger. There are many opportunities for the hardware to fail, from the input current, fuses and breakers to the charging connector, wires and display screen. With repeated use, these hardware components can fail, especially in harsh environments. Sometimes, preventative maintenance is neglected. We can help get your charging station running again.
To prevent the risk of electrical shock or fire, the connections and components in electric car chargers are designed to stop working if the electrical current is not properly grounded. There could be a grounding fault issue either in the electric panel or inside your charging station that will require a certified electrical contractor like Smart Charge America to repair. Play it safe and give the experts a call.
What Our Customers Are Saying
- This company is first class in my book! They are very responsive and take customer service very seriously. Also, reasonably priced for service.Gina V.Commercial Customer
- Highly professional, great product knowledge, competitively priced. Nice people to work with.
Highly recommend.Robert C.Residential Customer
- Jake was great - one of the best service providers that I have worked with!Larry W.Residential Customer
- Smart Charge got my charger installed in half the time and half the cost of the other quote I got. Really pleased with the result!Jay G.Residential Customer
- Superior knowledge and courteous consult...vested Tesla owner. Detailed home evaluation and basis of estimate with all the options readily spelled out. Quick to schedule ...on time and quick and clean install. Proactive customer followup! Quality through and through!Rick M.Residential Customer
- Awesome, loved the service. On point, they took care of everything. Completely hassle freeAnish R.Residential Customer
- Excellent installation of our tesla charger. Would recommend in a heartbeat!Jigish P.Residential Customer
- Overall very well done. Organized well, smooth process. Knowledgeable & capable electrician.Sunil R.Commercial Customer
- Wonderful customer service. Turned up on time and super fast install. Would highly recommend!Paul J.Residential Customer
- I appreciated the detailed instruction from you and your workers about how the job would be done and the final walk through after the job was completed.Tommy F.Commercial Customer