HomeWallbox Pulsar Plus offers the best of both small size and powerful performance for faster electric vehicle charging at home. Designed for easy installation, Wallbox Pulsar Plus can charge any electric car on the market today and is future-ready to handle tomorrow’s more powerful EV batteries. Home charging is simple and efficient with the integrated myWallbox app, which allows you to control your charger from your smart devices via WiFi or Bluetooth.$699.00
- Compact design, powerful performance 240V, Level 2 charging technology in an incredibly small size. Adjustable capacity from 16A to 40A or 48A depending on model.
- Connected and Smart Connect Pulsar Plus to your smart devices using the myWallbox app to wirelessly control and monitor your charger via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Power Sharing Connect two or more Pulsar Plus chargers to the same electrical circuit to safely charge multiple EVs at one time.
- Onboard Intelligence Pulsar Plus lets you plug in, charge, and manage your schedules even when you can’t connect to the internet.
- Safe and Reliable UL listed for electrical safety, NEMA Type 4 rated for dust/water resistance, backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Rebate Eligible Pulsar Plus is widely eligible for federal, state, and local tax credits and rebates where available.
- Compatible with all EVs Charge any EV currently available, including Teslas (with the Tesla-provided J1172 adapter).
- Easy and Convenient Pulsar Plus is ready for easy installation by Smart Charge America, a Wallbox-certified installer.
- Indoors and Outdoors Pulsar Plus is Type 4 rated for dust and water resistance, making it suitable for indoor or outdoor installation.
Watch Our Unboxing of the Wallbox Pulsar Plus[sf_fullscreenvideo type="image-button" btntext="" imageurl="https://smartchargeamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/AFoIyTFomUs-HD.jpg" imageheight="380" imagewidth="214" videourl="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFoIyTFomUs" extraclass=""]
Watch Our Review of the Wallbox Mobile App[sf_fullscreenvideo type="image-button" btntext="" imageurl="https://smartchargeamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/ENsDhKB9M5Q-HD.jpg" imageheight="380" imagewidth="214" videourl="https://youtube.com/watch?v=ENsDhKB9M5Q" extraclass=""] To purchase the Wallbox Pulsar Plus, request a free quote for installing a home electric car charging station and be sure to mention the Wallbox Pulsar Plus to your Smart Charge America advisor. [sf_button colour="accent" type="standard" size="standard" link="/install/home-electric-car-charging-station/quote/" target="_self" icon="fa-clipboard" dropshadow="no" rounded="no" extraclass=""]Request Installation Quote[/sf_button]Rated 5.00 out of 5
HomeThe ChargePoint Home Flex electric vehicle charging station (EVSE) charges electric cars like the Chevy Bolt, Nissan LEAF or BMW i3 and plug-in hybrid (PHEV) models like the Chevy Volt or Ford Fusion Energi. A wall outlet just doesn't cut it anymore. Add up to 37 miles of range per hour to your electric car with the ChargePoint Home Flex, a 240-volt Level 2 home charger that delivers up to 50 amps of power to keep you driving. Most drivers will use 32 or 40 amps. 48 or 50 amps will give you the fastest charge, but may require electrical upgrades. Future-proof your home charging: - with the ChargePoint Home Flex you can pick the amperage that works now, with the option to charge faster in the future! The ChargePoint Home Flex is convenient, connected and smarter than ever. Schedule charging when energy is cheapest to save money and reduce hassle by setting a schedule for charging. Get reminders to plug in so that you never forget to charge. Track all your charging in one place - ChargePoint's app monitors your home charging as well as charging at work and around town with ChargePoint charging stations. Speaking of helping you charge while driving around town, the ChargePoint App helps you find places to charge away from home - search for spots, filter by charging speed, see if stations are available and more. Works with either a NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 plug - your Smart Charge America advisor will help determine which is best for your home. The ChargePoint Home Flex is safe and reliable for your home and your electric car. ChargePoint Home Flex is UL listed for safety, ENERGY STAR certified for efficiency and backed by a 3-year warranty to protect your EV investment. Smart Charge America can install indoors or out, no matter your electrical capacity, and the 23-foot charging cable can reach any parking configuration. To purchase the ChargePoint Home Flex, request a free quote for installing a home electric car charging station and be sure to mention the ChargePoint Home Flex to your Smart Charge America advisor. [sf_button colour="accent" type="standard" size="standard" link="/install/home-electric-car-charging-station/quote/" target="_self" icon="fa-clipboard" dropshadow="no" rounded="no" extraclass=""]Request Installation Quote[/sf_button]$699.00
HomeThe Tesla Wall Connector has been updated to a third generation. Charge at home, anytime. The Tesla Wall Connector 3rd generation provides a full charge overnight for every homeowner. With customized power settings, the lightweight design allows for versatile indoor/outdoor use, including a range of electrical systems and mounting options. Watch video comparing to the previous generation Wall Connector. Features$400.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Up to 44 miles of range per hour of charge
- Compatible with Model S, Model X and Model 3/Y
- Up to 11.5 kW / 48 amp output
- Customizable power levels on a range of circuit breakers
- Compatible with any home electrical system
- Wi-Fi connectivity (2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n)
- Approved for indoor and outdoor installation
- Lightweight 24’ or 8’ cable length
- Tempered white glass faceplate
Electric Car Charging Stations - Home
EV Chargers > Home