HomeThe Electrify America electric car charger will quickly charge electric cars like the Chevy Bolt, Nissan LEAF or BMW i3 and plug-in hybrid (PHEV) models like the Chevy Volt or Ford Fusion Energi. A simple wall outlet just doesn't cut it anymore to charge your electric car. Charge your electric car more quickly with the Electrify America Home Charger, a 240-volt Level 2 home charger that delivers up to 32 amps of power to keep you driving.$449.00
Charging Status LightIt’s easy to see your charging status with the LED color indicator. The ring around the charger will flash blue when your car is charging and light up green when your battery is full. In order to save electricity, the light will dim when you move away from the charger.
Install Indoors or OutdoorsThe NEMA 3R enclosure protects your charger so it can be mounted inside or outside. The 24-foot long cable makes it easy to plug in your car no matter where the charger is mounted. Placement and environmental factors can affect performance - see Operating Instructions for details.
Flexible Installation OptionsThe L2 home charger comes with a standard NEMA 14-50 supply power plug. The unit can also be hardwired by the Smart Charge America installation team.
See Our Unboxing Review Video[sf_fullscreenvideo type="image-button" btntext="" imageurl="https://img.youtube.com/vi/AXEYAHr-EAk/mqdefault.jpg" imageheight="" imagewidth="" videourl="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXEYAHr-EAk" extraclass=""] To purchase the Electrify America electric car charger, request a free quote for installing a home electric car charging station and be sure to mention the Electrify America charging station to your Smart Charge America advisor. [sf_button colour="accent" type="standard" size="standard" link="/install/home-electric-car-charging-station/quote/" target="_self" icon="fa-clipboard" dropshadow="no" rounded="no" extraclass=""]Request Installation Quote[/sf_button]
HomeThe JuiceBox 40 is a high power, fast and compact electric car charger with advanced WiFi internet control and smart grid features. The JuiceBox portable charging station automatically adjusts to provide just as much power as your electric vehicle is able to accept, up to 40 amps for much faster charging than a standard wall outlet charger. And the JuiceBox 40 is portable if you have multiple locations you travel to that need high speed electric car charging. You can now enjoy a safe, convenient, reliable and faster charge in just a few hours while you work, sleep, enjoy a meal, or spend time with your family. The JuiceBox 40 can be used in the convenience of your home garage, workplace, condominium or apartment. This home EVSE safely and reliably delivers AC power (10kW) to the vehicle’s on-board charger and features a weather-resistant NEMA 3R enclosure for both indoor and outdoor installations.$649.00
- Up to 7x faster charge - High-power, 40 amperes, 10kW EV charging station. Indoor / outdoor installation. Built-in cable rack and security lock. UL listed. ENERGY STAR-certified. Built in USA.
- Convenient WiFi connectivity - With the free JuiceNet app, control and monitor charging remotely, get notified when your car is fully charged, set reminders to charge, and more. Dynamic LED lights show charging status. Voice control via Amazon Echo / Alexa.
- Smart grid savings - Schedule your charging times when rates are lower — making your electric vehicle even cheaper to drive.
- Plug-in installation - Just install a simple NEMA 14-50R outlet and you're ready to plug in your JuiceBox. Compatible with some dryer outlets via available adapters
- Rebates - Qualifies for local incentives in many utility service areas. Participate in the Enel X JuicePoints program to earn cash for smart charging in eligible geographies.
HomeThe Tesla Wall Connector has been updated to a third generation. Charge at home, anytime. The Tesla Wall Connector 3rd generation provides a full charge overnight for every homeowner. With customized power settings, the lightweight design allows for versatile indoor/outdoor use, including a range of electrical systems and mounting options. Watch video comparing to the previous generation Wall Connector. Features$400.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Up to 44 miles of range per hour of charge
- Compatible with Model S, Model X and Model 3/Y
- Up to 11.5 kW / 48 amp output
- Customizable power levels on a range of circuit breakers
- Compatible with any home electrical system
- Wi-Fi connectivity (2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n)
- Approved for indoor and outdoor installation
- Lightweight 24’ or 8’ cable length
- Tempered white glass faceplate
HomeThe Tesla Wall Connector (Generation 2) with 24 Foot Cable is one of the company’s most popular sold units for our Tesla electric vehicle (EV) owners. It represents a product that’s born out of one of the world’s greatest electric vehicle manufacturers focused 100% on EVs. This EVSE charges all Tesla-compliant vehicles. Learn about the newest Wall Connector. Watch video comparison. Tesla Wall Connector with 24 Foot Cable safely and reliably delivers 20kW of AC power to the Tesla’s on-board charger and features a weather-resistant NEMA 3R enclosure for both indoor and outdoor installation applications. The Tesla Wall Connector is a UL Approved charger that can charge your electric vehicle up to twenty times faster compared to a household outlet. You can now enjoy a fast, safe, reliable and convenient charge in just a few hours while you sleep, enjoy a meal, or spend time with your family. The Tesla Wall Connector can be used in the convenience of the home garage, workplace, condominium, apartment or retail parking structure. To purchase the Tesla Wall Connector, request a free quote for installing a home electric car charging station and be sure to mention the Tesla Wall Connector with 24 Foot Cable to your Smart Charge America advisor. [sf_button colour="accent" type="standard" size="standard" link="/install/home-electric-car-charging-station/quote/" target="_self" icon="fa-clipboard" dropshadow="no" rounded="no" extraclass=""]Request Installation Quote[/sf_button]$500.00Rated 5.00 out of 5
Electric Car Charging Stations - Home
EV Chargers > Home