CommercialThe Tritium RT175-S is a 175kW Level 3 DC fast electric car charging station with dual ports- CHAdeMO and SAE Combo connector (CCS). The Tritium RT175-S High Powered DC vehicle charger, with isolated power unit, allows for continuous 175kW operation at up to 104°F/40°C. The compact and unquestionably futuristic industrial design is ideal for high population areas and can just as easily be adopted for highway rest stops, fuel stations, municipal installations, utilities, fleet, hospitality, education, destination centers as well as heavy infrastructure use cases such as mining and ports. The patented liquid cooling technology is exceedingly durable over a wide range of environmental conditions, including high and low temperatures, as well as mitigating against dust ingress, humidity, and corrosive conditions. Compatible with all electric vehicles using the CCS and CHAdeMO standards, this charger satisfies output voltage requirements up to 920V DC, with output of up to 350A via CCS1/CCS2 (200A via CHAdeMO) connectors with long reach cable management. The 175kW charger has an integrated safety loop with tilt sensor and offers an optional escutcheon panel with interlocking isolator for augmented safety within the heavy infrastructure sector. The lightweight charger has a correspondingly small footprint. This hallmark design feature of Tritium’s architecture makes it well suited to a wide range of installation sites. Optional features include cold weather kit for operation down to -22°F/-30°C, increased SCCR to 100kA for grid connection with high available fault currents, as well as options to support site power management and load balancing for multiple charger sites. The RT175-S represents a cost-effective solution; easy to install, own, and operate, thereby providing the earliest possible return on investment. The RT175-S is equipped with Tritium’s market validated implementation of ISO 15118 Plug and Charge. Plug and Charge is a communications protocol that enables electric vehicles and charging equipment to communicate, be authenticated, and transact seamlessly via the charging cable. Additional support for credit card and traditional RFID based payments gives owners / operators the flexibility of easily integrated alternative payment models. The optional credit card payment system supports both fixed price charging sessions and pre-authorised/post-settlement options, where unit-based pricing can be applied against either elapsed time or kWh consumed. RT175-S represents an economically viable solution for sites where a limited number of chargers are required, while still providing Tritium’s highly sought-after mix of liquid cooling and IP65 sealed system, which prevents dust and water ingress. These are coupled with Tritium’s famously large and well-lit customizable branding surfaces that facilitate clear brand messaging and easy visual location of your chargers, as well as promoting customer loyalty and highlighting public stewardship.
Available SoftwareThe Tritium RT175-S can run a variety of commercial electric car charger software systems developed by ChargeLab, EV Connect and Greenlots. These software packages can allow for customer billing, fleet management, charger monitoring and even iPhone and Android apps for customers to use to find your chargers. The experts at Smart Charge America can help you select the ideal commercial electric vehicle charging station software for your needs.
CommercialThe Tritium Veefil PK350 is a 350kW Level 3 DC fast electric car charging station with dual ports- CHAdeMO and SAE Combo connector (CCS). A scalable and flexible DC fast charge solution, the Tritium Veefil PK350 can serve many EV drivers at the same time.
Unique AdvantagesThe system’s unique advantages include small footprint, scalability, flexibility and high efficiency. Additionally, the system offers:
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- Reduced energy cost (high efficiency)
- Reduced cost of installation (small footprint)
- Easy upgrades (scalable up to 475 kW)
- Effortless charging experience
- Minimal maintenance
- Maximum uptime
- Environmentally safe (water based liquid cooling)
- Increased longevity (IP65 enclosure)
- Drivers can charge quickly at convenient locations
- The Veefil-PK is ideally suited to traditional fuel stations, rest stops and convenience stores.
Small FootprintThe small footprint of the Veefil-PK makes it ideal for any location, especially where real estate is at a premium.
- Fits easily into existing sites
- Lower real estate cost
- Less intrusive
- Maximize revenue opportunity from existing underutilized space
- A lower installation space
High EfficiencyTritium’s architecture reduces electricity losses.
- The system is designed to minimize the isolation points–the fewer isolation points, the less loss. High voltage transfer management via a DC bus.
- Efficient removal of heat from the system, reducing energy losses.
- Proven liquid cooling inside the user unit ensures the longevity of the power electronics and leads to high levels of efficiency.
FlexibilityThe Veefil-PK offers the ultimate flexibility with the opportunity to :
- Communicate your brand and amplify the impact of your chargers with eye-catching graphics.
- Customize the HMI screen.
- Choose the charging power (175 kW, 350 kW or 475 kW)
- Integrate with your preferred charging management software (OCPP)
- Arrange the system components to suit your unique site
- Offer both CHAdeMo and CCS
Available SoftwareThe Tritium Veefil PK350 can run a variety of commercial electric car charger software systems developed by ChargeLab, EV Connect and Greenlots. These software packages can allow for customer billing, fleet management, charger monitoring and even iPhone and Android apps for customers to use to find your chargers. The experts at Smart Charge America can help you select the ideal commercial electric vehicle charging station software for your needs.
EV Charging Stations - Commercial
EV Chargers > Commercial