The QC45 is a Quick Charging station able to charge all EVs with CHAdeMO and CCS charging standards. The QC45 includes Efacec’s power electronics unique design, resulting in top specifications for DC fast charging. Higher power output with best power factor and efficiency.
Nissan, Chevrolet, BMW, Ford, Tesla, Other
Level 3 (480V)
Add a Review
- CommercialPlease note that this charger has been discontinued. Please call to discuss similar alternatives. Click to see similar model. Make your business a preferred destination. The ChargePoint Express 100 CPE100 generates revenue, branding and sustainability opportunities while charging popular electric car models including the Nissan LEAF, BMW i3, Chevrolet BOLT and SPARK, Volkswagen e-GOLF and more. Retain and attract high value customers by keeping them charged up and coming back for more. Innovative features of the ChargePoint Express 100 include:$12,500.00
- Speed: 24kW output, charges at rate of 100 RPH (miles of Range Per Hour)
- Revenue: Time of day pricing with 15 minute interval recording
- Connectors: SAE Combo connector (CCS) compatible with SAE EVs
- Form Factor: Slim design with wall mount and stand options
- Reliability: Exterior designed increasing reliability and performance
- Low Cost: State-of-the-art power, smallest and lowest cost DC fast chargers
- Warranty: 1-3yr ChargePoint Warranty; Proactive Monitoring, Repair + Reporting
- Networking: Station Activation and Configuration Service for your initial setup
- Support: Monday to Friday from 5 AM to 6 PM PST
- Pricing: Remote configuration of pricing policies based on energy and/or time
- Management: Real-time energy measurement and comprehensive driver services
- Analytics: Analytics and reports on gas savings, usage and more
- Community: Largest community of EV drivers
- CommercialPlease note that this charger has been discontinued. Please call to discuss similar alternatives. Click to see newer model. The ChargePoint CPF25 commercial electric vehicle (EV) charging station is a smart solution for any assigned, shared or fleet parking situation, which aligns with most apartments, condominiums and workplaces respectfully. Drivers pay a low monthly service fee plus the cost of electricity. ChargePoint handles billing and remits 100% of the electricity fees back to the property or HOA. Key features include:$1,500.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Automated billing and reimbursements for electricity used
- Drivers pay for charging with their existing ChargePoint account
- Energy management capabilities to charge more cars without expensive upgrades
- Reporting and analytics to track energy usage, environmental impact and revenue
- Experienced Smart Charge America team to guide you from installation to activation
- 24/7 phone support for drivers
- Dedicated ongoing-support for property management and HOA administrators
- Proactive station monitoring and on-site station maintenance
- UL listed, meeting the nation’s leading safety standards organization
- Designed to withstand outdoor weather conditions
- Ability to charge any EV on the road which ensures industry compatibility
- Future-proof, with automatic over-the-air software upgrades
- CommercialChargePoint Express 250 is engineered to fast charge current and next-generation electric cars, buses and trucks. Each station is equipped with two Power Modules that deliver up to 62.5 kW to a vehicle. The station supports legacy and future battery packs from 200V to 1,000V. High-efficiency power conversion (more than 96% efficiency) reduces electricity costs and wasted energy.$40,800.00
- Speed: 62.5kW stations charge at a maximum rate of 250 RPH (miles of Range Per Hour).
- Driver friendly: Large format 20” LED displays station status from a distance, 10” LCD touchscreen for driver interaction and updated car charging status, instructional videos and more. Swing arms make it easy to reach vehicle charging ports in any location while keeping them off the ground. Area lighting improves safety at night.
- Connectors: Universal compatibility ensures any EV with fast charging capabilities can be accommodated with open standard connectors: CHAdeMO, CCS1 (SAE J1772™ Combo), CCS2 (IEC 61851-23).
- Form Factor: Exceptional charging capacity in a slim package provides ample installation flexibility.
- Serviceability: Modular components are designed to be field installable without any specialized tools or expertise.
- Low Maintenance Costs: Minimal moving parts and liquid cooling technology increase reliability and minimize ongoing maintenance.
- High Availability: ChargePoint support monitors stations and power modules remotely 24x7. Intelligent diagnostics and machine learning techniques predictively prevent failures and ensure stations are always available for drivers.
- CommercialThe ChargePoint CT4025-GW1 Gateway Unit commercial electric vehicle charging station (EVSE) is the right fit for any business to offer convenient, fast, safe and reliable electric car charging to employees, customers and residents. The ChargePoint CT4000 series generates revenue, branding and sustainability opportunities while charging popular electric car models including Tesla, Nissan LEAF, BMW i3, Chevrolet VOLT, Ford Fusion Energi and more. Retain high value employees, customers and residents by keeping them charged up and coming back. The CT4025-GW1 Gateway Unit shares attributes of the renowned ChargePoint CT4000 series – branding opportunities, access to a national network of customers, fast delivery of 7.2kW of AC power, retractable cable design, weatherproof reliability and over-the-air software updates. This unit is a dual port, bollard mount (self-supporting pedestal mount) with an 23 foot cable. See the full ChargePoint CT4000 commercial electric vehicle charger series for numerous feature configurations. Installation consultation, network tokens, extended warranties and other accessories are available. Additional fees could apply. Please contact us to discuss.$8,210.00