Focused on bringing new and innovative solutions to the EV charging market characterized by a growing trend for fast high-power chargers, Efacec developed a new and innovative solution that fits all features of this emerging market. The HV350 is a High Power Ultra Fast charging solution, able to supply up to 320 kW by connecting two HV175 units to a user interface unit with adequate cable and connector. Connecting more HV175 units to a mechanical connection allows higher currents as can be used by some heavy vehicles. Using Efacec’s more than 30 years of experience in power electronics technology, the HV350 is the most powerful charging system, safe, robust, durable, stable and environmentally friendly.
Call For Current Pricing
Nissan, Chevrolet, BMW, Ford, Tesla, Other
Level 3 (480V)
Add a Review
- CommercialChargePoint Express 250 is engineered to fast charge current and next-generation electric cars, buses and trucks. Each station is equipped with two Power Modules that deliver up to 62.5 kW to a vehicle. The station supports legacy and future battery packs from 200V to 1,000V. High-efficiency power conversion (more than 96% efficiency) reduces electricity costs and wasted energy.$40,800.00
- Speed: 62.5kW stations charge at a maximum rate of 250 RPH (miles of Range Per Hour).
- Driver friendly: Large format 20” LED displays station status from a distance, 10” LCD touchscreen for driver interaction and updated car charging status, instructional videos and more. Swing arms make it easy to reach vehicle charging ports in any location while keeping them off the ground. Area lighting improves safety at night.
- Connectors: Universal compatibility ensures any EV with fast charging capabilities can be accommodated with open standard connectors: CHAdeMO, CCS1 (SAE J1772™ Combo), CCS2 (IEC 61851-23).
- Form Factor: Exceptional charging capacity in a slim package provides ample installation flexibility.
- Serviceability: Modular components are designed to be field installable without any specialized tools or expertise.
- Low Maintenance Costs: Minimal moving parts and liquid cooling technology increase reliability and minimize ongoing maintenance.
- High Availability: ChargePoint support monitors stations and power modules remotely 24x7. Intelligent diagnostics and machine learning techniques predictively prevent failures and ensure stations are always available for drivers.
- CommercialThe ChargePoint CPF25 commercial electric vehicle (EV) charging station is a smart solution for any assigned, shared or fleet parking situation, which aligns with most apartments, condominiums and workplaces respectfully. Drivers pay a low monthly service fee plus the cost of electricity. ChargePoint handles billing and remits 100% of the electricity fees back to the property or HOA. Key features include:$1,500.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Automated billing and reimbursements for electricity used
- Drivers pay for charging with their existing ChargePoint account
- Energy management capabilities to charge more cars without expensive upgrades
- Reporting and analytics to track energy usage, environmental impact and revenue
- Experienced Smart Charge America team to guide you from installation to activation
- 24/7 phone support for drivers
- Dedicated ongoing-support for property management and HOA administrators
- Proactive station monitoring and on-site station maintenance
- UL listed, meeting the nation’s leading safety standards organization
- Designed to withstand outdoor weather conditions
- Ability to charge any EV on the road which ensures industry compatibility
- Future-proof, with automatic over-the-air software upgrades
- CommercialThe ChargePoint Express Plus was designed to meet requirements for ultra-fast DC charging today and well into the future with a unique platform architecture that grows with demand. Station owners can start small and expand to the highest charging capacity in the industry without any stranded investment by adding Power Modules, Stations and Power Blocks as demand increases.
Get Ready for the Next 10 Years in EV ChargingChargePoint Express Plus is a family of ultra-fast DC charging products designed to meet the charging requirements of both current and next-generation electric vehicles (EVs), including electric cars, buses and trucks. The innovative design of ChargePoint Express Plus employs a modular, scalable architecture that allows station owners to purchase only what they need and scale up as demand grows, with no stranded investment along the way. The ChargePoint Express Plus architecture consists of three modular building blocks, described below. They can be configured to meet the exact requirements at any site and scale incrementally as demand for charging increases.
Express Plus StationsDispense power to electric vehicles including electric cars, busses and trucks. Can support up to two flexible, lightweight cables compatible with all standard connector types. Each Express Plus Station can connect up to four Power Blocks to deliver up to 500 kW to a single vehicle. There’s a 254 mm (10 in) LCD touchscreen for driver interaction, 508 mm (20 in) wide-format LED display for notifications, area lighting, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity and much more. Built-in cellular networking enables remote management via ChargePoint Cloud Services.
Power ModulesSelf-contained AC to DC power conversion system that operates at an output of between 200 and 1,000 V and delivers up to 31.25 kW at a max current of 78 amps (A). Power Modules are sealed units, easily installed in Power Blocks in the field without any special tools or technical expertise.
Power BlocksHouse up to 5 Power Modules in an attractive form factor that services up to 2 Express Plus Stations in a fully integrated system. Power Blocks can be stacked 2 high and expanded to serve additional stations and/or supplement power to each station. Power Blocks have AC input, DC outputs, cooling, system controls and networking for remote diagnostics and management.
Innovative Features of Express Plus
- Speed: Express Plus is capable of delivering up to 500 kW to a single vehicle. The modular architecture scales as demand for power increases.
- Dynamic Power Sharing: Utility connections can be oversubscribed and power is intelligently allocated among vehicles based on each battery’s state of charge (SoC) and instantaneous maximum charge rate. Every car always charges as fast as possible to minimize driver wait times.
- Driver-Friendly Stations: Large format 20” LED display signals station status from a distance, 10” LCD touchscreen for driver interaction and display of car charging status, instructional videos and more. Area lighting improves safety at night. Swing arms make it easy to reach vehicle charging ports in any location and keep them off the ground.
- Cost-Effective Operations: Station owners can start small and expand to the highest charging capacity in the industry without any stranded investment by adding Power Modules, Stations and Power Blocks as demand increases. High-efficiency power conversion (> 95% efficiency) reduces electricity costs and wasted energy.
- Universal Compatibility: Any EV with fast charging capabilities can be accommodated with up to three different connector types, configurable per station.
- Serviceability: Modular components are field installable without any specialized tools or expertise.
- Low Maintenance Costs: Minimal moving parts and liquid cooling technology increase reliability and minimize ongoing field service for maintenance.
- High Availability: ChargePoint support monitors power modules and stations remotely 24/7. Intelligent diagnostics and machine learning techniques predictively prevent failures and ensure stations are always available for drivers.
- Liquid Cooled Cables: Proprietary liquid cooling technology makes charging cables incredibly flexible and lightweight, so they’re easy for drivers to handle.
The Network EffectWhen you choose ChargePoint Express Plus you don’t just get the most advanced DC fast technology in the industry, you also get the world’s largest EV network and useful features that let you:
- Set specialized pricing policies and access controls
- Make your stations and their status visible to hundreds of thousands of EV drivers
- Generate usage and energy reports
- Get over-the-air updates to system software so the latest capabilities are always available
- Sit back and relax with industry leading service and support for your stations and your drivers
Call For Current PricingInstallation consultation, network tokens, extended warranties and other accessories are available. Additional fees could apply.
- CommercialThe ChargePoint CT4023-GW1 Gateway Unit commercial electric vehicle charging station (EVSE) is the right fit for any business to offer convenient, fast, safe and reliable electric car charging to employees, customers and residents. The ChargePoint CT4000 series generates revenue, branding and sustainability opportunities while charging popular electric car models including Tesla, Nissan LEAF, BMW i3, Chevrolet VOLT, Ford Fusion Energi and more. Retain high value employees, customers and residents by keeping them charged up and coming back. The ChargePoint CT4023-GW1 Gateway Unit shares attributes of the renowned ChargePoint CT4000 series – branding opportunities, access to a national network of customers, fast delivery of 7.2kW of AC power, retractable cable design, weatherproof reliability and over-the-air software updates. This unit is a dual port, wall mount unit with an 18 foot cable. See the full ChargePoint CT4000 commercial electric vehicle charger series for numerous feature configurations. Installation consultation, network tokens, extended warranties and other accessories are available. Additional fees could apply. Please contact us to discuss.$6,705.00