CommercialThe Tritium Veefil PK350 is a 350kW Level 3 DC fast electric car charging station with dual ports- CHAdeMO and SAE Combo connector (CCS). A scalable and flexible DC fast charge solution, the Tritium Veefil PK350 can serve many EV drivers at the same time.
Unique AdvantagesThe system’s unique advantages include small footprint, scalability, flexibility and high efficiency. Additionally, the system offers:
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- Reduced energy cost (high efficiency)
- Reduced cost of installation (small footprint)
- Easy upgrades (scalable up to 475 kW)
- Effortless charging experience
- Minimal maintenance
- Maximum uptime
- Environmentally safe (water based liquid cooling)
- Increased longevity (IP65 enclosure)
- Drivers can charge quickly at convenient locations
- The Veefil-PK is ideally suited to traditional fuel stations, rest stops and convenience stores.
Small FootprintThe small footprint of the Veefil-PK makes it ideal for any location, especially where real estate is at a premium.
- Fits easily into existing sites
- Lower real estate cost
- Less intrusive
- Maximize revenue opportunity from existing underutilized space
- A lower installation space
High EfficiencyTritium’s architecture reduces electricity losses.
- The system is designed to minimize the isolation points–the fewer isolation points, the less loss. High voltage transfer management via a DC bus.
- Efficient removal of heat from the system, reducing energy losses.
- Proven liquid cooling inside the user unit ensures the longevity of the power electronics and leads to high levels of efficiency.
FlexibilityThe Veefil-PK offers the ultimate flexibility with the opportunity to :
- Communicate your brand and amplify the impact of your chargers with eye-catching graphics.
- Customize the HMI screen.
- Choose the charging power (175 kW, 350 kW or 475 kW)
- Integrate with your preferred charging management software (OCPP)
- Arrange the system components to suit your unique site
- Offer both CHAdeMo and CCS
Available SoftwareThe Tritium Veefil PK350 can run a variety of commercial electric car charger software systems developed by ChargeLab, EV Connect and Greenlots. These software packages can allow for customer billing, fleet management, charger monitoring and even iPhone and Android apps for customers to use to find your chargers. The experts at Smart Charge America can help you select the ideal commercial electric vehicle charging station software for your needs.
EV Charging Stations - Commercial
EV Chargers > Commercial