CommercialThe ChargePoint CPF50 commercial electric vehicle (EV) charging station is a smart solution for any assigned, shared or fleet parking situation, which aligns with most apartments, condominiums and workplaces. Drivers pay a low monthly service fee plus the cost of electricity. ChargePoint handles billing and remits 100% of the electricity fees back to the property or HOA. Key features include:$1,500.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Energy Management: Lower both installation and electricity costs with advanced energy management tools such as panel sharing and scheduled charging.
- Access Control: Control who can use your charging stations. Assign RFID cards to vehicles or drivers and allow only those approved vehicles or drivers to charge at your stations.
- Speed: CPF50 stations deliver charging speeds to get your vehicle back on the roadfaster, supplying up to 12 kilowatts (kW). Set the station amperage that’s right for your installation, from 16 amps to 50 amps.
- Automated billing and reimbursements for electricity used
- Drivers pay for charging with their existing ChargePoint account
- Energy management capabilities to charge more cars without expensive upgrades
- Reporting and analytics to track energy usage, environmental impact and revenue
- Experienced Smart Charge America team to guide you from installation to activation
- 24/7 phone support for drivers
- Dedicated ongoing-support for property management and HOA administrators
- Proactive station monitoring and on-site station maintenance
- UL listed, meeting the nation’s leading safety standards organization
- Designed to withstand outdoor weather conditions
- Ability to charge any EV on the road which ensures industry compatibility
- Future-proof, with automatic over-the-air software upgrades
EV Charging Stations - Commercial
EV Chargers > Commercial