CommercialChargePoint Express 250 is engineered to fast charge current and next-generation electric cars, buses and trucks. Each station is equipped with two Power Modules that deliver up to 62.5 kW to a vehicle. The station supports legacy and future battery packs from 200V to 1,000V. High-efficiency power conversion (more than 96% efficiency) reduces electricity costs and wasted energy.$40,800.00
- Speed: 62.5kW stations charge at a maximum rate of 250 RPH (miles of Range Per Hour).
- Driver friendly: Large format 20” LED displays station status from a distance, 10” LCD touchscreen for driver interaction and updated car charging status, instructional videos and more. Swing arms make it easy to reach vehicle charging ports in any location while keeping them off the ground. Area lighting improves safety at night.
- Connectors: Universal compatibility ensures any EV with fast charging capabilities can be accommodated with open standard connectors: CHAdeMO, CCS1 (SAE J1772™ Combo), CCS2 (IEC 61851-23).
- Form Factor: Exceptional charging capacity in a slim package provides ample installation flexibility.
- Serviceability: Modular components are designed to be field installable without any specialized tools or expertise.
- Low Maintenance Costs: Minimal moving parts and liquid cooling technology increase reliability and minimize ongoing maintenance.
- High Availability: ChargePoint support monitors stations and power modules remotely 24x7. Intelligent diagnostics and machine learning techniques predictively prevent failures and ensure stations are always available for drivers.
CommercialThe ChargePoint Express Plus was designed to meet requirements for ultra-fast DC charging today and well into the future with a unique platform architecture that grows with demand. Station owners can start small and expand to the highest charging capacity in the industry without any stranded investment by adding Power Modules, Stations and Power Blocks as demand increases.
Get Ready for the Next 10 Years in EV ChargingChargePoint Express Plus is a family of ultra-fast DC charging products designed to meet the charging requirements of both current and next-generation electric vehicles (EVs), including electric cars, buses and trucks. The innovative design of ChargePoint Express Plus employs a modular, scalable architecture that allows station owners to purchase only what they need and scale up as demand grows, with no stranded investment along the way. The ChargePoint Express Plus architecture consists of three modular building blocks, described below. They can be configured to meet the exact requirements at any site and scale incrementally as demand for charging increases.
Express Plus StationsDispense power to electric vehicles including electric cars, busses and trucks. Can support up to two flexible, lightweight cables compatible with all standard connector types. Each Express Plus Station can connect up to four Power Blocks to deliver up to 500 kW to a single vehicle. There’s a 254 mm (10 in) LCD touchscreen for driver interaction, 508 mm (20 in) wide-format LED display for notifications, area lighting, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity and much more. Built-in cellular networking enables remote management via ChargePoint Cloud Services.
Power ModulesSelf-contained AC to DC power conversion system that operates at an output of between 200 and 1,000 V and delivers up to 31.25 kW at a max current of 78 amps (A). Power Modules are sealed units, easily installed in Power Blocks in the field without any special tools or technical expertise.
Power BlocksHouse up to 5 Power Modules in an attractive form factor that services up to 2 Express Plus Stations in a fully integrated system. Power Blocks can be stacked 2 high and expanded to serve additional stations and/or supplement power to each station. Power Blocks have AC input, DC outputs, cooling, system controls and networking for remote diagnostics and management.
Innovative Features of Express Plus
- Speed: Express Plus is capable of delivering up to 500 kW to a single vehicle. The modular architecture scales as demand for power increases.
- Dynamic Power Sharing: Utility connections can be oversubscribed and power is intelligently allocated among vehicles based on each battery’s state of charge (SoC) and instantaneous maximum charge rate. Every car always charges as fast as possible to minimize driver wait times.
- Driver-Friendly Stations: Large format 20” LED display signals station status from a distance, 10” LCD touchscreen for driver interaction and display of car charging status, instructional videos and more. Area lighting improves safety at night. Swing arms make it easy to reach vehicle charging ports in any location and keep them off the ground.
- Cost-Effective Operations: Station owners can start small and expand to the highest charging capacity in the industry without any stranded investment by adding Power Modules, Stations and Power Blocks as demand increases. High-efficiency power conversion (> 95% efficiency) reduces electricity costs and wasted energy.
- Universal Compatibility: Any EV with fast charging capabilities can be accommodated with up to three different connector types, configurable per station.
- Serviceability: Modular components are field installable without any specialized tools or expertise.
- Low Maintenance Costs: Minimal moving parts and liquid cooling technology increase reliability and minimize ongoing field service for maintenance.
- High Availability: ChargePoint support monitors power modules and stations remotely 24/7. Intelligent diagnostics and machine learning techniques predictively prevent failures and ensure stations are always available for drivers.
- Liquid Cooled Cables: Proprietary liquid cooling technology makes charging cables incredibly flexible and lightweight, so they’re easy for drivers to handle.
The Network EffectWhen you choose ChargePoint Express Plus you don’t just get the most advanced DC fast technology in the industry, you also get the world’s largest EV network and useful features that let you:
- Set specialized pricing policies and access controls
- Make your stations and their status visible to hundreds of thousands of EV drivers
- Generate usage and energy reports
- Get over-the-air updates to system software so the latest capabilities are always available
- Sit back and relax with industry leading service and support for your stations and your drivers
CommercialThe Tritium Veefil RT50 is a 50kW Level 3 DC fast electric car charging station with dual ports- CHAdeMO and SAE Combo connector (CCS). Tritium's award winning, cutting-edge DC fast charger offers superior performance, durability, and reliability with the world’s smallest footprint. Scalable to suit a wide variety of installation options, Tritium’s 50kW charger is compact, allowing you to make the most of your site through maximizing the number of parking spaces, while still providing ample real estate on the unit to clearly display your brand. Equipped with Tritium's patented liquid cooled technology to mitigate the effects of dust ingress, humidity, and corrosion, the certified IP65 ingress protection level makes cleaning easy with a hand-held hose. Wear and tear on internal units is significantly reduced, ensuring maximum hardware lifespan with minimum maintenance. Lightweight but strong, easy to install, cost-effective, and backed by Tritium's specialist 24/7 customer care, the RT50 is the smart EV DC fast charger of the future. The Tritium Veefil RT50’s small footprint and its scalability enable a vast range of deployment options such as: shopping centers; retail outlets; multi-story car parking lots; department and convenience stores; restaurants and dining establishments; municipal and national parks; tourist attractions; sporting facilities; schools; and rest centers. The electric car charger is compatible with both domestic and commercial EVs’ using the CCS and CHAdeMO standards and Tritium regularly deploys routine software updates to ensure continued compatibility with all new EVs. The RT50 is equipped with Tritium’s market-validated ISO 15118 Plug and Charge which is supported through OCPP1.6j with extensions, enabling EVs and charging equipment to communicate, be authenticated, and transact seamlessly via the charging cable. Additional support for credit card and traditional RFID-based payments gives the flexibility of easily integrated alternative payment methods. The credit card system supports both fixedprice charging sessions and pre-authorized/post-settlement options, where unit-based pricing can be applied against either elapsed time or kWh consumed. The electric vehicle charging station’s lightweight construction and small footprint make it easy to install without the need for cranes or other heavy equipment, and it does not require large concrete foundations. It can be installed with minimal disruption to site operations, and, in many cases, the small footprint enables installation within present architecture and infrastructure configuration.
Available SoftwareThe Tritium Veefil RT50 can run a variety of commercial electric car charger software systems developed by ChargeLab, EV Connect and Greenlots. These software packages can allow for customer billing, fleet management, charger monitoring and even iPhone and Android apps for customers to use to find your chargers. The experts at Smart Charge America can help you select the ideal commercial electric vehicle charging station software for your needs.
CommercialPlease note that this charger has been discontinued. Please call to discuss similar alternatives. Click to see newer model. Make your business a highly demanded and sought after premiere destination. The ChargePoint Express 200 CPE200 generates revenue, branding and sustainability opportunities while charging popular electric car models including Nissan LEAF, BMW i3, Chevrolet BOLT and SPARK, Volkswagen e-GOLF and all Tesla Models (use of adaptor). Retain and attract high value customers by keeping them charged up and coming back for more. Innovative features of the ChargePoint Express 200 include:$35,800.00
- Speed: 50kW output, charges at rate of 200 RPH (miles of Range Per Hour)
- Revenue: Time of day pricing with 15 minute interval recording
- Connectors: Both CCS + CHAdeMO connector compatible with all SAE + Tesla EVs
- Form Factor: Only 13" deep, one-third the weight of other dual port DC stations
- Reliability: Exterior designed increasing reliability and performance
- Low Cost: State-of-the-art power, smart design + competitive cost DC fast charger
- Warranty: 1-3yr ChargePoint Warranty; Proactive Monitoring, Repair + Reporting
- Networking: Station Activation and Configuration Service for your initial setup
- Support: Monday to Friday from 5 AM to 6 PM PST
- Pricing: Remote configuration of pricing policies based on energy and/or time
- Management: Real-time energy measurement and comprehensive driver services
- Analytics: Analytics and reports on gas savings, usage and more
- Community: Largest community of EV drivers
Electric Car Charging Stations
Electric Car Charging Stations